About This Gig

    Please contact me if you need FAST DELIVERY UNDER 6 HOURS


    WELCOME TO MY GIG!


    My name is SUJANTH. I have 2 years of experience in DATA ENTRY, my top priority is customer's satisfaction and High quality. If your project from these packages then do not worry. I can work as many hours as you required.


    These are some sellers that offer 10 or 8 hour in their basic GIG. I offer up to 3 hours for my basic GIG at package of $5. Because I invest quality time and won't rush through what you provide.


    My Services are:


    • Data Entry (Online/Offline)
    • Copy Paste
    • Web Research
    • Data Mining
    • Typing
    • Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
    • File Conversion
    • Images to Excel/Word
    • PDF to Excel/Word
    • And many more related to this


    I am looking forward to work with you , so feel free to place your order right now. 



    Best Regards

    SUJANTH.